I Spy TSC Summit Alums: October 2020
We love to see how our #tscsummit alums continued to #connectcollaboratecreate during the month of October!
We are so proud and excited to show off our 11 alums spotted in the media or collaborating…
Alums We Spied in Digital and Print Media
- Charleston Artist Collective featured in Garden & Gun for their artwork in Charleston’s “charming” Post House Restaurant & Inn
- Irene Wood of The Fields of Michigan featured on Forbes
- Charleston Artist Collective featured in Conde Nest Traveler for their artwork in the Post house Inn
- Robbin Mooney of J. Flowers Health Institute featured in the Successful Living Show radio and podcast
- Way Way Allen of The Charleston Artist Collective featured in the Local Foreigner
- Red Clay Hot Sauce and Molly Fienning featured in Charleston magazine
- Emily Hertz featured on the new Land of Bebe blog launched by Land of Belle
Alums We Spied Collaborating
Are you an alum who’s been featured in digital or print media OR have you collaborated with another alum? Let us know by emailing email@example.com!