Cheri’s Coterie Crushes: Sunday Funday
(1) In the Curious Kitchen – Small batch. Big Story. MK’s pimento cheese is just like her grandmother made it with a touch of this and a smidge of that and you can taste the love. The perfect Sunday nosh!
(2) Sweet Grass Dairy – I love a charcuterie board and Sunday is the perfect day for nibbling. Ordering it all with Sweet Grass Dairy’s gift boxes makes it easy – here is one with Green Hill, Thomasville Tomme. Lil’ Moo, Sweet CaCao Macarons, Savannah Bee Honey, Peppedews and Rustic Bakery Crackers.
(3) Katie Kime – PJs all day on a Sunday! And these Katie Kime prints are so fun.
(6) Stylin Brunette – Lifestyle blogger Kristel is wearing a cute dress by Shop the Socialite perfect for hosting a fabulous brunch. Deck out your bar cart with hydrangeas and a signature cocktail or mocktail and you are ready to welcome friends and family.
(7) Dulce Dough – Do not know what you want to eat on Sunday Funday? Go for the obvious donut, especially a sugared one with guava glaze.
* Coterie Crushes design by Hinge Creative Co.