Cheri’s Coterie Crushes: Summer Lovin’
(2) Big T Coastal Provisions – I love the original and the jalapeño crab dip out of Charleston made by Tony and wife Tracy (‘little t’). It’s a hand-crafted family recipe made from 100% wild-caught seafood. It works equally well next to your sterling silver as it does alongside a cooler of longnecks. Pick some up at Publix. If you order online, try my favorite the shrimp dip.
(3) Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit – I cook from Founder Carrie Bailey Morey’s, cookbook, Callie’s Biscuits and Southern Traditions, all summer long. I make Roasted and Pimento Cheese Chicken all the time and love her Summer Crab Salad. You can pre-order her second cookbook now on hotlittlesuppers.com. And her show, How She Rolls, is binge-able on Amazon Prime. This half-hour lifestyle documentary and culinary series follows Carrie’s entrepreneur life in Charleston, S.C. and is almost as binge-worthy as her Cheese & Chive Biscuits.
(4) One Love Organics – With their signature “vacation in a bottle” pineapple citrus aroma, this luxurious body oil undergoes a special process to create a unique, thicker, richer texture that’s less messy and easier to apply than traditional oils.
(6) Kelly Call Art X Metal + Petal – Kelly Call’s abstracts and landscapes make me feel like I am traveling to the beach or mountains with her which is a happy trip! Her work is being shown at another alum’s shop in Athens, Metal + Petal.
(9) Mary Frances Maker – Enjoying slower mornings in the summertime over coffee. Love our mantra mug modeled with Mary Frances Maker jewels – Family Birthstone Ring (in all 💎 – highly recommend), Ridge Ring, Divet Ring and Porcupine Ring.
* Coterie Crushes design by Hinge Creative Co.