Cheri’s Coterie Crushes: Fall Forward
(1) Lilla P – It’s too hot for a true fall wardrobe, so this feels like the perfect dress to take you into fall. It comes in a green print too and solid black. I am thinking to add a pop of red to the LBD for Bulldog’s gameday!
(2) Leigh Ann Barnes – I love my game-changing gameday bag that has a sophisticated leather cover with a clear bag underneath to pass the security check!
(3) Twine & Twig – The easiest way to transition to fall is with your accessories and I have long admired the Twine & Twig sisters’ style! #girlcrush
(4) RMS Beauty – Good as gold! Awaken skin, eyes and lips with RMS award-winning Gold Luminizer for a sheer golden richness.
(5) Margaux NY – This understated and uber-chic ballet flat, the Demi, is gorgeous in Mulberry suede. So versatile for transitioning into fall.
(6) Rebecca Minkoff – No better time to invest in a classic backpack than back to work season!
(7) Fig and Dove – The gold monogrammed wreath sash is a fabulous fall accent that will make a seamless transition into the holiday season. Yes, you know that season that is fast approaching!
(9) Emily McCarthy – I bought this cotton ponte Poppy LBD with black vegan leather tuxedo stripes to pair with a pop of red to wear to a fall UGA game. Will be so cute with booties or Golden Gooses.