Cheri’s Coterie Crushes: Wanderlust
(1) Transparent Sunglasses – My new fave sunnies are this limited style of ‘Whitneys’ in a classic style but flirty in pink with Swarovski crystals. I love they are polarized lenses since my travel is always looking for sunshine!
(2) Emogene & Co. – My skin gets dry when I travel so I love Emogene Revitalize Travel Kit with five products: Fortiphy Facial Cleansing Balm, Ritual Foaming Milk Cleanser, Renew Facial Toner, Revitalize Facial Oil and CocoVanil Lip Conditioner.
(3) Larkin Lane – I always have a pretty shawl for travel and I love this scarf that is not only a beautiful accessory but keeps global textile traditions alive and supports these craftswomen.
(4) Sunshine Tienda – So in love with the spring collection of hats and cover-ups that is laid-back with a punch of personality, the spirit you want in your vacation!
(5) Storied Beauty – Sunscreen is a must and this new Plumscreen SPF 31 has the skincare benefits of Le Prunier’s cult-favorite Plum Beauty Oil.
(6) Bunny Bradley Designs – I love my fold-up travel bag in the Royal Pagoda Party pattern – Bunny’s unique travel accessories are so functional and high quality with beautiful fabrics.
(7) CB Grey – I love tying a silk mini scarf on my wrist, in my ponytail or on my beach bag for a pop of fun!
(8) City Boots – I am headed to Montana and can’t wait to wear my personalized pink boots!
(9) Kelli Boyd Photography X Courtland & Co. – Super chic ‘Sky Waves’ is perfect for a gallery wall hanging of photography and paintings picked up on your travels.
(10) Meanwhile Back on the Farm – I would love to take this hot pink wax canvas tote on any adventure!
* Coterie Crushes design by Hinge Creative Co.
Leave a Comment