Cheri’s Coterie Crushes: Springtime Renewal
(1) The Tiny Tassel – Mimi Striplin is such a cutie in her St. Phillip top in rainbow striped blues and daisy earrings in yellow. Perfect for spring! If you are in Charleston, check out her new shop.
(2) Lizzie Fortunato Jewels – I love the daydream necklace in rainbow with pearls – such a great layering piece!
(3) Erin McDermott – I am in love with the new clutch collection especially the Kiawah Island Sunset Clutch!
(4) 8.28 Boutique – E-commerce boutique owner Caroline Davis posing in one of her cute spring dresses in front of the mural at Gaines Jewelers (owned by her mom, Gina Saunders). Our Lakeland, Florida alums have such great style and you should follow them on social!
(5) BURU – I am in love with these rainbow beaded fleur earrings! Shopburu.com is the brainchild of super mom and style maven, Morgan Hutchinson.
(6) Waiting on Martha – The charcuterie craze is not going away because it is always a delicious variety and such a beautiful way to entertain. Leave it to Mandy Kellogg Rye and Co. to find a new spin with Easter candy! WOM’s website has sweet and savory treats plus boards. The Vinings Jubilee location carries cheeses and perishable items.
(7) Dear Keaton – My kind of Easter basket – a global chic beach party basket purse from London based En Shalla is made from hand woven wicker with pom pom accents. Dear Keaton is a lifestyle brand that promotes resort living every day.
(8) Crosby by Mollie Burch X Grace and James – Alum Megan Stokes and her little are the perfect “Mommy + Me” models for the new collab between Crosby by Mollie Burch x Grace and James. I love they all attended the recent TSC Retreat – a great example of how alums #connectcollaboratecreate.
(9) Estelle Colored Glass – I adore my blush pink cake stand! I will admit to having one in mint green too. So many beautiful colors.
(10) Caroline’s Cakes – The famous 7-layer caramel cake is a Leavy tradition for special occasions!. We love to send it as a gift.
(11) Croghan’s Jewel Box – So many beautiful estate pieces at this 100 year old family-owned jewelry store in historic downtown Charleston.
(12) Well + Wonder – Well + Wonder curates such an amazing collection of art by emerging southern artists. I fell in love with Fairhope, Alabama artist Elisabeth Hays and her butterflies!
(13) Emily McCarthy Shoppe – Tobacco leaf is perfect for a spring table setting and these placecards add a special touch. Emily McCarthy has a great selection for spring entertaining and creates beautiful custom designs too.
* Coterie Crushes design by Hinge Creative Co.