Cheri’s Coterie Crushes: Rainbow Rocks
1. Tiny Tassel – Ready for summer with Mimi’s Rutledge Ruffle Short in rainbow check! I love the bow and hello, must have pockets!
2. Sugaree’s Bakery – This happy and delicious rainbow cake is sure to make anyone’s day! Past sponsor Mary Jennifer Russell creates classic deep south heirloom recipes baked with love and ships the cakes nationwide.
3. Charleston Artist Collective – Love this colorful “Trio of Party Babes” by artist Page Morris! Have you checked out their collection of original artwork by local artists and a portion of proceeds supports a local charity. A win-win!
4. SCOUT bags – All-weather woven fabric is water-resistant and wipes clean with lots of pockets for organizing those trips to the beach! And I love it is the “good vibrations” pattern
5. Theodosia – I love layering these pops of color in the summertime!
6. Crosby by Mollie Burch X Pink Swan Boutique – An imaginative use of color block in a tiered dress that creates joy for modern-day women! I love when #ispytscsummitalums selling other alums’ products in their shops!
7. Le Creuset – How fun is this limited-edition Dutch oven that holds a rainbow of love and joy!
8. The Blake – Shopping their Instagram is easy peasy and addictive! Their try-ons are very helpful and they DM you right back. This colorful print from India is to die for!
9. Furbish – Lift your spirits and get fresh with a rainbow coalition of colors in this tightly hand-loomed flatweave cotton rug in an ombre stripe design.
10. Mae Wearable Art – This line of lightweight, distinguishable handmade jewelry inspires! I love a good stack so bring on the colors!
11. H. Audrey – The goose is loose! I love these multi-colored flag and leopard-print pony skin Golden Gooses and guess what? They are on sale!
* Coterie Crushes design by Hinge Creative Co.