Cheri’s Coterie Crushes: Pastel Pretties
(1) HABLE – The Lagoon Checker Picnic is a darling open tote with four easy-to-fill pockets … perfect for a picnic. Also great as an organized work tote.
(2) Julia Berolzheimer x LAKE – LAKE pajamas are my favorite and I love the new collab with Julia Berolzheimer. You can now shop the limited edition collection and bring a little of the outside in.
(3) Field Trip and Edit.by Nicole – Personal stylist, Nicole Broadnax, shows Field Trip’s limited edition flutter sleeve in light blue. Wear it as a crew neck or a v neck, with everything from jeans to a ball skirt.
(4) Weezie Towels – I love my Weezie towels! I recommend the bath towel starter kit with four bath, two hand towels, and of course personalized with your monogram embroidered.
(5) Sun House Children’s and Sarah Bray Bermuda – I adore the wild jasmine sun hat for girls which goes perfectly with suits from the sweetest smocked swimwear line, Sun House Children’s. #ispytscsummitalums who #connectcollaboratecreate
(6) Hampton Point – So in love with all the maxi dresses at ShopHamptonPoint.com. This yellow and white sleeveless, embroidered, maxi with tassel front closure is such a cutie and so is Hampton Point owner Molly Lloyd!
(7) Lulie Wallace – I love Lulie’s art and textiles – “Flowers for Camille” is a daffodil print shown with the “Millie” wallpaper!
(8) Serena and Lily – Weather-loving materials, classic French-bistro style. Serena and Lily’s iconic Riviera Chairs look great wherever they roam.
(9) Sue Sartor and Southern Baked Pie Co. – Sue Sartor’s line was dubbed “The Perfect Southern Dress” by Garden & Gun and I loved seeing them on The Southern C ladies at Sea Island in February. Amanda Wilbanks, owner of Southern Baked Pie Co., is pictured here in one looking so beautiful!
* Coterie Crushes design by Hinge Creative Co.