Cheri’s Coterie Crushes: Falling for the West
(1) Meanwhile Back on the Ranch – I love the aztec crossbody strap that can match the leather totes and bags in black, brown or vachetta (light).
(2) RMS Beauty – These shades of long wearing cream eyeshadow colors nourish while they shine, deep warm gold, bronzed plum and rich ruby brown.
(3) Fraulein Boots – These fabulous sisters in business have created feminine boots steeped in vintage style and I love my pair!
(4) The Essential Market – Elevate your parties this fall with thoughtfully designed party essentials like our gorgeous cocktail napkins for Round Top.
(5) BURU X TSC – I am in love with the BURU X TSC Round Top Capsule that is inspired by Texas with warm hues, vintage florals and cowboy whimsy!
(6) Alma Caso – Made out of 100% lambskin sourced from Northern Mexico, this beautiful structured bag comes in tan and black.
(7) Crosby by Mollie Burch – I love a statement sleeve and the details of quilted neckline and structured cuffs in this Jocelyn dress.
(8) Neely Phelan – I love the seasonal color ways of Neely’s gloss rattan hearts!
(9) Kate Swail Designs – My new stack of turquoise arm candy is as one-of-a-kind as the designer who created the cuffs!
Leave a Comment