Cheri’s Coterie Crushes: Collaborations
(1) Dorothy Shain X Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit – Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit Biscuit Bash Box is an entertaining-inspired box with thirty of their handmade biscuits in five flavors (buttermilk, sharp cheddar, iced blueberry, cinnamon, and cheese and chive), designed by South Carolina artist, Dorothy Shain.
(2) Pearl by Lela Rose X Mignonne Gavigan – I am calling my Pearl by Lela Rose Stylist Elizabeth Gumb right now to order from this collaboration. Match made in style heaven!
(3) Fig & Dove X Bauble Stockings – I love the quintessential Fig & Dove design of a wreath with sash and the precious accompanying patterns. Can’t wait to buy!
(4) KEVA X love, Rach Collection – Each leather piece is hand-painted with lots of love by the amazing talented Rachel Camfield, an artist, inspirational speaker, podcaster, storyteller, mama, wife, creator and dreamer.
(5) BURU X The Southern C – TSC co-founders of The Southern C, Whitney Long and I, are so proud to collaborate with BURU’s founder Morgan Hutchinson on a floral filled capsule collection of clothing you can find at shopburu.com. (Kelli Boyd Photography)
(6) Lizzie Fortunato X Hampden Clothing – The Lizzie Fortunato Infinity Hoop Earrings in Midnight are a Hampden Exclusive and there are several other pieces exclusive to Hampden on hampdenclothing.com and in the store in Charleston.
(7) Parterre X Weezie – Made for women and littles, the luxurious terry towel sets and robes capture the spirit of both brands and feature elements from two of Parterre’s most loved prints Clover Stripe and Florence Green.
* Coterie Crushes graphic designed by Hinge Creative Co.