I Spy TSC Summit Alums: December 2021
We are so excited to show off our #tscsummit alums who continued to #connectcollaboratecreate during the month of December!
Alums We Spied In The Digital & Print Media
- Elaine Griffin featured in The Strategist by New York Magazine article “The Best Christmas-Tree Toppers, According to Interior Designers”
- Amanda Lindroth featured in the Winter 2021 issue of Coastal Living
- Susan Shaw featured in Marie Claire Magazine for the round up on Spring 2022 jewelry trends
- Kelli Boyd Photography features in the pages of Vogue Magazine
- Christa Cotton of El Guapo Bitters featured in Forbes
- Me Plus Tea Apothecary featured in the Southern Living December gift guide
- Glimpse Guides Charleston Guidebook featured on Vogue
- Chassity Evans of Look Linger Love featured in the Winter 2021 issue of Coastal Living
- Lydia Menzies of Lydia Menzies Celebrates featured in Entertain and Celebrate Christmas Issue
- Kate Stewart of Bauble Stockings interviewed on How’d she do that Podcast
- Eldridge Stationers featured in the Christmas issue of Entertain and Celebrate
- Artwork by Windy O’Connor featured in Charlotte Home Design & Decor, Southern Home and Architectural Digest.
Alums We Spied Collaborating
Are you an alum who’s been featured in digital or print media OR have you collaborated with another alum? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!
Leave a Comment