I Spy TSC Summit Alums: August 2020
We love to see how our #tscsummit alums continued to #connectcollaboratecreate during the month of August!
We are so proud and excited to show off our 15 alums spotted in the media or collaborating…
Alums We Spied in Digital and Print Media
- Heather Adams featured on Thrive Global, being interviewed on creating a fantastic work culture
- SCOUT featured on Atlanta Business Chronicle as one of ATL’s Best Places to Work
- Windy O’Connor featured in Luxe Lifestyle Magazine
- Courtney Khail featured in Good Grit Magazine
- Kate Thornton photographs Cari Phelps, owner of Salacia Salts, for a travel photo essay for Buick
- Jennifer Jenkins featured in this month’s Mobile Bay magazine
- B. Claire Luxury Event Rentals featured in Coastal Georgia Weddings Magazine
- Anna Jarrell featured in the Kappa Delta Alumni Magazine for her live portrait painting at the 2020 Southern Summit
Alums We Spied Collaborating
- Hostess Provisions featured in Savannah Magazine collaborating with Salacia Salts and Yum Yum Smile Shop with curated gifts for a city in a box
- The Preppy Stitch and Maizie Clarke collaborate for their incredible Derby napkins
Are you an alum who’s been featured in digital or print media OR have you collaborated with another alum? Let us know by emailing email@example.com!