Cheri’s Coterie Crushes: Spring’s Blush Turns to Summer
(1) Out East – With Out East’s sustainably produced signature rosé, you can get a taste of chilled luxury everyday. Grown in the limestone and clay soils of “Green Provence”, Out East Rosé is the perfect complement to warm breezes, breathtaking sunsets and close friends.
(2) Society Social X The Colony Hotel – Welcoming and unpretentious, the Pink Paradise Chair is the Colony Palm Beach in chair form, enveloped with a sense of history and perfectly scaled for living rooms, bedrooms, powder rooms and more! 2023 Summit Presenter Roxy Te and 2024 Summit presenter Sarah Wetenhall created this capsule collection that embodies the vivacious spirit of both of their brands.
(3) The Avenue – TSC Member Lyndsey Zorich launched an in-house label, Mason’s Daughter, with six apparel pieces with a nod to the brand’s distinctive taste. This spring chinoiserie is perfection!
(4) Squeeze De Citron – Spring into summer with this heart reflection bag in melon and rose! Mexican artisans create these ethically made and sustainable Citron bags hand woven with 100% PVC recycled plastic.
(5) Lulie Wallace – Artist and textile designer Lulie Wallace designs beautiful patterns that are picture perfect for wall coverings such as this ‘Ruth,’ cornflowers in mauve.
(6) Stray Dog Designs – This captivating chandelier of hand sculpted iron Lotus is a wondrous work of art indeed!
(7) Red Clay – Red Clay Hot Sauce’s Michelada graces the pages of Food & Wine magazine on newsstands now. Beer cocktails for the win this summer!
(8) Windy O’Connor – So in love with Windy O’Connor’s collaboration with BENE, Italian made accessories brand out of New Orleans. The whimsy of her art adorn the luxury bags and make a treasured accessory!
(9) Caroline’s Cakes – Spring is a celebration with this light and airy pink champagne cake of four layers with rosé colored buttercream.
* Coterie Crushes design by Hinge Creative Co.
Leave a Comment