Cheri’s Coterie Crushes: Summer Splendors
1. Kristi MeGahee Mann Fine Art – So excited to have this artist as a new member of The Southern C! I fell in love with this mixed media abstract with my favorite summer ice-cream name, ‘Rainbow Sherbet.’
2. August Morgan X Dashing Trappings – Such a fun curated collection for the home at dashingtrappings.com! Here come the house guests to our beach cottage and I love these August Morgan linen Flock Tails cocktail napkins.
3. Libbie Summers Label – I think I have every color of Libbie’s Japanese linen napkins but this time of year, I love using the pop of pink in my tablescaping! The sets of four are each impeccably crafted by hand.
4. Navy Hill -Love their classic club soda to brighten all my summer cocktails! I like to do 2 oz. Casa Migos tequila, juice of 1/2 lime, 1 oz. Navy Hill soda water, a Grand Marnier floater with the rim of the glass dusted in Red Clay Spicy Margarita Salt garnished with jalapeno, cucumber, and a grapefruit slice.
5. Pappy & Co – Made to entertain, I love this MATCH pewter bar pitcher that can hold my batches of margaritas, sweet tea or fresh flowers. It’s in heavy rotation!
6. Sonhouse – This day to night clutch is made by hand, of butter soft ivory pebbled leather with a removable strap so you can carry it as a pouch or over the shoulder. I am in love with everything from this lifestyle brand dubbed as “creating pieces that bring the joy of travel and adventure back home.”
7. Swells of Splendor – Coffee and couture go hand in hand via the Martini Blank mug! This also can be a pillow, acrylic tray, apron, graphic tee or tea towel. Full of heart and humor, the entire line of home and living accessories are original pieces of art.
8. Old Whaling Company – Summer skin is begging for you to use Old Whaling Co’s body butters in scents like oatmeal, milk & honey, french lavender, magnolia and more.
9. Maria Osorio Driscoll X Well + Wonder X Abbey Glass – This is one of my favorite collabs of the season where fashion designer Abbey Glass worked with Well + Wonder artists work like Maria Driscoll’s to make a line of incredible dresses and tops! If you aspire to dress with vibrance and joy then Maria’s tropical floral print is the one for you!
10. J. Lowery – This mini William is compact and the perfect size for the essentials and a night out on the town or special event!
* Coterie Crushes design by Hinge Creative Co.