Cheri’s Coterie Crushes: Lone Star State
(1) Honey + Hank – Owned and operated in Dallas, Texas, I love the best-selling collection of prints representing all 50 nifty United States.
(2) Hunter Bell – Sophisticated, feminine clothing for the individualist, Hunter Bell represents Texas well.
(3) Miron Crosby – Bespoke boots designed in New York and handmade in Texas.
(4) Kimberly Schlegel Whitman – #TSCSUMMIT alum and Dallas entertaining and lifestyle expert, Kimberly Schlegel Whitman, has a new book, ‘A Loving Table.’
(5) Sissy Light – Channeling cool, laid-back glamour with handwoven sunhats.
(6) Bob Schlegel – Entrepreneur, founder and CEO, Bob Schlegel, has written a lifestyle formula for starting your own business and riding the rollercoaster of entrepreneurship titled, ‘Angels and Entrepreneurs.’
(7) Casual Carats – The bands are designed and made with high-grade silicone, 14K gold, and ethically-sourced natural diamonds and gemstones and I am obsessed with these turquoise ones!
(8) Pearl by Lela Rose – Born and raised in Dallas and based in NYC, Lela Rose’s ready-to-wear line is fun, fabulous and effortlessly stylish and it is one of my favorites.
(9) Cynthia Cozart Collins – Cynthia is a Texas designer and remake ambassador for ethical and sustainable fashion. I love her tie-dye shibori shirt dresses.
(10) Susan Shaw Jewelry – These pretties dazzle stacked or standing alone! Jewelry designed and handcrafted in San Antonio since 1979.
(11) Sue Sartor – Whitney and I love Sue Sartor and her line of statement making tunics, dresses and kaftans.