Cheri’s Coterie Crushes: Holiday Prep
(1) M Donohue Collection – Mother of pearl flower with gold leaf and emerald green jade stone – perfect statement earring for the holiday season.
(2) BURU – Be the belle of the ball in this show-stopping crimson jacquard, tiered skirt adorned with vibrant green florals and touches of black. I like it styled casually with sneakers and a sweater too. So fun for holiday gatherings!
(3) The Whelan Girls – I am in love with the new collection of luxury gift wrap, especially this one called Sea Glass but I love Palmz, Seaweed, Sand and Current too. Order the fab ribbon too.
(4) Amanda Lindroth – Bring instant charm to your holiday tables with these vintage-inspired serving pieces. It’s casserole season!
(5) Bauble Stockings – I am launching our family’s collection of Bauble Stockings with this Christmas Birdie Golfing Nutcracker one for the hubby – this is going to be a special tradition each year.
(6) Furbish Studio – Bright ideas for holiday tabletops full of festive spirit – I love this combo of the Evergreen print with magenta-pink raffia placemats.
(7) Windy O’Connor Art & Home – Dress up your Christmas tree with a tree skirt made from Windy’s brilliant and bright patterns.
(8) Schermer Pecans – Time to order holiday gifts to ship to family and friends and I love to send this set of chocolate-covered pecans and roasted & salted pecans. It’s such a hit!
(9) Waiting on Martha – Tis the season for gratitude! I love this Juliska forest walk gratitude platter. Perfect sentiment and serving piece for your holiday table.
* Coterie Crushes design by Hinge Creative Co.
Leave a Comment