Cheri’s Coterie Crushes: Bird Watching
(1) Courtney Salton – 18 x 14 Metal leafing collage of herons on multi-media paper and amber-shellacked wood panel.
(2) Vietri X Waiting on Martha – Perfect for outdoor gatherings, Vietri’s melamine
(3) Hester & Cook – I love to layer my table with linens and paper placemats like these with cheeky birds of paradise.
(4) Fig & Dove X Cesoli – Gold-plated dove buckle inspired by Picasso and created by Cesoli in collaboration with Fig & Dove.
(5) For Pete’s Sake Pottery – A grand millennial’s dream hand-painted blue and white but with a modern spin.
(6) Elaine Burge X Gregg Irby Gallery – J’adore ‘Fancy Frank’ on raw linen.
(7) Larkin Lane Designs – Set your spring table with the prettiest pastel Otomi table runner from Mexico.
(8) Hunter Bell – The Evelyn dress has darling details like a flattering square neckline, pin tucking, lace trim panels and fabric with navy penned flamingos and palms.
(9) Art by O’Neill – Louisiana artist Jessica O’Neill creates beautiful birds in vivid color.
* Coterie Crushes design by Hinge Creative Co.
Leave a Comment