What I’m Loving Right Now
Like most women, I have my obsessions–aka items that I can’t live without and enjoy shouting from the roof tops about how fabulous they are. From beauty products, to music, to clothing, here are my current obsessions or ‘must haves’! Hope you enjoy!
- Jazzy J Dog Collars– Rosie & Joey, my adorable bichons, love their oh so stylish dog collars from this Birmingham-based dog collar brand, started by Jasmine Lawson.
- Reed Krakoff Cross Body Bag– Every Southern Femme needs a weekend cross body bag. Football games, farmer’s markets, movies- you name it, the cross body bag works! I’m personally obsessed with Reed Krakoff bags, the leather is fantastic, and the shape is timeless.
- Tena Payne x Jordan Alexander bowls- Two of my favorite brands, and Southern Femmes, have joined forces to create an incredible pearlized bowl. It looks stunning on my coffee table!
- Synergy brand Kombucha drink– A few years ago I gave up coffee and soft drinks, this fermented tea drink gives me the natural energy I need to get through my day!
- Two-Tone Chanel Ballet Flats– Classic. Comfortable. Chic. These flats go with everything under the sun. Enough Said.
- Porter Magazine– My new favorite magazine from the creators of Net-a-Porter.com. Check it out, I promise it’ll be your new favorite too!
- Ryan Adams ‘Heartbreaker’ album– If you know me at all, you know about my obsession with Ryan Adams and his music. While it’s hard to pick, this perhaps is my favorite album of his–so much so that I have his lyrics from ‘Oh My Sweet Carolina’ tattooed on me.
- T by Alexander Wang t-shirts– A amazingly draped t-shirt worth every penny.
- Dior brow styler pencil– Brows frame every woman’s face. Use this product to help your define your brows daily.
- Garance Dore iPhone case— Garance Dore is my style icon and hero. So, when she released her iPhone case designs, I immediately clicked BUY! It’s stylish and practical.
Yours in Style,
Style Coach & Expert