Weekend Guide To Savoring South Walton, Florida
South Walton, Florida boasts 16 neighborhoods each with their own flavor for you to savor during your stay. Visitors have the opportunity to find their own idea of something to indulge themselves in— everything from award winning culinary dishes, notable art galleries, venues with live music each night and the most beautiful sugar-white sand and turquoise water found along the Gulf Coast. No matter who you are or what speaks to you, South Walton has something delectable for you to enjoy year after year.
- Recently named one of the Top 10 Places to Eat Like a Local by USA Today, Stinky’s Fish Camp serves up dishes prepared with the freshest ingredients and all local seafood.
- Stop by Vue on 30Aand give your taste buds a thrill with their unique mix of Floridian and Caribbean cuisine – all served up with a panoramic view of the beautiful Gulf Coast.
- When you’re craving a little something sweet, Blue Mountain Beach Creamery scoops up flavorful ice cream that will satisfy any sweet tooth.
- With a menu that varies dependent on the daily fresh catches from local fishermen, Cafe Tango in Blue Mountain is one of 30A’s best-kept secrets.
- Another local favorite, Great Southern Café in Seaside features an exquisite raw oyster bar and is the only place to try owner Jim Shirley’s famous “Grits a Ya Ya.”
- Winner of the Golden Spoon Best New Restaurant award, V Seagrove creates culinary masterpieces using only the freshest, locally sourced seafood and produce.
- With one of the most dramatic views on 30A, Fish Out Of Water’s waterfront dining experience is as much of a draw to guests as the farm-fresh cuisine coming out of the kitchen.
- A 2013 Golden Spoon Award winner, Vin’tij Wine Boutiquein Miramar Beach combines their progressive wine program with an eclectic array of dishes.
Visit 30AEATS.com for more information on where to dine on 30A and in South Walton, featuring the areas best chefs, farmers, and restaurants along with some delicious recipes.
Love it. Makes me miss home!
Thanks everyone! Hope to see you on 30A soon and Happy New Year!
FYI: Messina’s from New Orleans is taking over FIRE at Gulf Place. A new indulgence to try!