Need a Reason to Visit one of the South’s Hippest Cities? Now you have Ten!
1. It’s Nashville! Need we say more?
2. Our venue is beyond cool! Ruby Nashville is located on the edge of Hillsboro Village, surrounded by Fannie Mae Dees Park (aka Dragon Park) and across the street from the Vanderbilt. The space has been referred to as contemporary, industrial, historic and natural – almost anything other than institutional. It is housed in what used to be a Primitive Baptist Church (constructed 1945).
3. Our host hotel, The Loews Vanderbilt, is the only AAA Four-Diamond hotel
in Tennessee for over 28 consecutive years and they just completed its $17
million renovation in July 2013! Swank! Join us Wednesday in Mason Bar at the Loews for small bites from chef Brandon Frohne and specialty cocktails settle attendees into Nashville with a healthy dose of Southern hospitality! Cash Bar.
4. Can we say VIP? Take a chartered shuttle (ie. party bus) to Fontanel
and get your Goo Goo on as you sip some Whisper Creek Tennessee SippingCream. Third time Summit attendee and Goo Goo Cluster Marketing Director Beth Sachan is cooking up a fun plan with the Whisper Creek folks for a big time on the bus! Think boozy Whisper Creek/Goo Goo shakes – Roadies! Chef Brandon Frohne of Mason’s is creating nibbles using Goo Goo Clusters for everyone to eat as we ride and there will be numerous prizes to give out based on a game of social media… gift baskets, cookbooks, gift certificates…good stuff!
5. Can we say double VIP? Go on a private tour of the Southern Living Idea House and hear from the big man himself… Editor-In-Chief Lindsay Bierman!
6. The Southern Living Idea House will be decorated for Christmas… squeal!
7. Two words: Come hungry! From Callie’s Charleston Biscuits Breakfast to lunch from Nashville favorites (box lunches from Chef’s Market Nashville, Bar-B-Que Sliders from Edley’s Bar-b-que, shrimp & grits from The Southern!) to delicious desserts provided by Husk Restaurant and Grey Ghost Bakery to freshly made pralines prepared by Epting Events and featuring Schermer Pecans, a “chocuterie” from Olive & Sinclair Chocolate Co., be ready to eat! Libations with White Whale mixers.
8. All together now… SWAG BAG! No more words necessary 🙂
9. TOP NOTCH PRESENTERS! Educational sessions focusing on social media and marketing strategies with award-winning internet consultant and nationally acclaimed speaker Ryan Dorhn of Brain Swell Media, Green Olive Media, Nashville based Emma newsletters, culinary author & food stylist Libbie Summers and lifestyle blogger Cassie Kelley of Womanista–Inspiring panel discussions with Leapfrog PR and Elizabeth Nichols from Taigan, Anne Pope from Tara Guérard Soirée and Carrie Morey from Callie’s Biscuits and Recipe for Press author Amy Flurry with Nan Myers, event designer & owner of Firefly boutique
10. We have some surprises in store for you!