Leopard Lust for KEEP
YOU CAN SEE AN ABBREVIATED VERSION OF THIS POST EXCLUSIVELY ON KEEP
My unconditional love of leopard is, as ever, unwavering. It does, however, feel even more appropriate in this fall season. The warm hues are a perfect fit for the season.
A few tips to wear the print:
1. Keep it to one item, possibly two. A full leopard outfit can be a bit overwhelming unless you are truly on the catwalk.
2. If you are hesitant, start with a shoes or a bag. You can still rock the statement piece without a major fashion purchase.
3. Leopard can really work as a neutral, especially as a coat.
4. Leopard looks terrific with denim and chambray. Try it with jeans or a chambray shirt for a cool casual vibe.
5. Not only does Leopard look great with black and camel but, it really pops against other bold solids such as red or plum.
6. And if you are ready to mix it up, pair your Leopard with other prints. Be bold and enjoy like the “Queen of Cool” Jenna Lyons.
Here are a few favorite finds of the animal persuasion. Be sure to see these and many more on my LEOPARD LUST COLLECTION on KEEP.
So what will your fall LEOPARD purchase be?
Leave a Comment