I Spy TSC Summit Alums: September 2018
Look which Southern C Summit alums we spied connecting, collaborating and creating this month!
Alums We Spied in Digital and Print Media
- Our co-founders, Cheri Leavy and Whitney Wise Long, sharing with StyleBlueprint their advice to creatives ready to “take the leap” into entrepreneurism. (photo: Kelli Boyd Photography)
- An interiors project by BMA At Home/BMA Designs featured across eight pages in the October 2018 issue of Better Homes & Gardens magazine. (photos: Laurey Glenn)
- Brian Hart Hoffman of Bake from Scratch magazine baking apricot sweet buns on the Hallmark Channel’s Home & Family TV show.
- Catherine Austin in the September issue of Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles magazine. (photos: Emily Followill)
- Jonathan Savage‘s table for Ironware International featured in the September/October issue of Veranda magazine.
- Kandrac & Kole Interior Designs featured in the Marietta Daily Journal.
- The “Sweater Weave Fireplace Basket” by Mainly Baskets in “The Book Club” movie.
- mb greene bags on Headline News’ “Morning Express with Robin Meade”.
- R. Wood Studio‘s Oval platter in Saveur magazine.
- Room 422 on ABC Nightline AND
- Room 422 in NY Times article “How to Dress Up a Dorm Room”
- Sapelo Skincare in the September issue of Southern Lady magazine.
- An article by Sarah Karnasiewicz on the September cover of Rachael Ray Every Day magazine.
- Sea Island Forge’s signature fire kettle in Country Living magazine AND
- Sea Island Forge featured in the September/October 2018 issue of Southern Cast Iron magazine.
- Artist Windy O’Connor in South Park Magazine‘s “It List” edition.
Alums We Spied Collaborating
- Amanda Wilbanks of Southern Baked Pie Company on the Draper James blog. (photo: Abby Breaux)
- Ashley Stamoulis of Suthin Girl on the blog of fellow alum (and 2019 Summit sponsor!) Ex Voto Vintage.
- The English Room‘s One Room Challenge featured on the Gray Malin blog along with an interview. (photo: Erin Comerford)
- A pop-up shop collaboration at Emily McCarthy Shoppe in Savannah with Big Bon Pizza, BURU, Hazen & Co. and King of Pops.
- Stylist Frances Bailey collaborating with Haile McCollum of Fontaine Maury on an interiors shoot for Southern Living magazine in Florida.
- Artist Hannah Betzel popping up at fellow alum Capsule in Augusta.
- A neon art piece from Leigh Webber in the Coastal Living Design House.
- Libbie Summers and Emily McCarthy collaborating on a custom sprinkle.
- An interiors project by Lisa Furey Interiors featured across ten pages in The Cottage Journal‘s “Southern Cottage” special edition.
- Mallards Nest Design and Emily McCarthy collaborating on a china line
- Mary Catherine Folmar of Cotton and Quill on the blog of fellow alum (and 2019 Summit sponsor!) Ex Voto Vintage
- mb greene bags and Draper James featured on the LCB Style blog.
- Tibi, The Vine and NANCY collaborating on a fashion show benefit in St. Simons. (photo: Lindsey Stewart)
Are you an alum who’s been featured in digital or print media OR have you collaborated with another alum? Let us know by emailing email@example.com!