I Spy TSC Summit Alums: March 2018
Look which Southern C Summit alums we spied connecting, collaborating and creating this month!
Alums We Spied in Digital and Print Media
- A dinner party that alums Jane Pope Jewelry, Library by Lauren Lail and Way Way Allen threw to celebrate the other women who have helped their businesses over the years featured in Rue Magazine. (photo credit: Lindsey Shorter)
- Southern Soul BBQ named “South’s Best BBQ” by Southern Living magazine for the second year in a row. (photo credit: Andrew Thomas Lee)
- A textile design from Lacefield Designs in Flower Magazine.
- Sea Island Forge in Covey Rise.
- Photos by Kristen Brown of Samba to the Sea Photography featured in Harper’s Bazaar UK.
- Pappy & Co. on the Pickler & Ben show.
- An interiors project from Betsey Mosby Interior Design featured in Social South magazine.
- Needlepoint kits from Thörn Alexander and fellow alum Tricia Heaton Designs featured on The English Room blog.
- A recipe from Amber Wilson’s new cookbook, “For the Love of the South” on the Draper James blog.
- Kandrac Kole Interiors featured on the House of Turquoise blog.
- A photo by Kelli Boyd in the Wall Street Journal AND one of her photos on the Lauren Ralph Lauren Instagram feed AND her taking over Southern Living’s Instagram Stories to showcase the Isle of Hope in Savannah.
- Amanda Wilbanks of Southern Baked Pie Company featured in Bulldawg Illustrated.
- Liberty County, Georgia featured in Southern Living magazine.
- Zags featured on Charleston’s Lowcountry Live tv.
- Onward Reserve named to the Bulldog 100 list.
- Your Pie named to the Bulldog 100 list and to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s 40 under 40 list.
- RMS Beauty‘s new line of supplements featured in The New York Times. (photo credit: Mary Beth Creates)
Alums We Spied Collaborating
- Gray Malin and Mitchell Black collaborating on a new wallpaper collection based on Gray’s photographs
- Katie Weinberger of King Bean Coffee Roasters on the Draper James blog (they met at the Summit!) (photo credit: Nickie Stone)
- Room 422 popping up at Mallard’s Nest Design in Thomasville, Georgia
- An interiors project from Erin Anderson Design featured in a special edition of Southern Lady magazine (they met at the Summit!)
- Dear Keaton and Charleston Artist Collective collaborating on a pop-up in Charleston
- Theodosia Jewelry popping up at Heery’s in Athens, Georgia, and Cloth + Label on St. Simons Island, Georgia
- Ashley Brooke Designs and Waiting on Martha teaming up for an Easter Basket Giveaway
- Big Bon Pizza, Candy Shop Vintage, Hazen & Co., Jessica O’Neill, and Laroque popping up at Emily McCarthy Shoppe in Savannah
- One Love Organics hosting an aromatherapy workshop at fellow alum Vine Garden Market on St Simons Island, Georgia
- Harvest Jewels popping up at Omar + Elsie in Lexington, Kentucky
- Waiting on Martha taking over the Coastal Living Instagram feed while in the Bahamas
Are you an alum who’s been featured in digital or print media OR have you collaborated with another alum? Let us know by emailing email@example.com!