I Spy TSC Summit Alums: January 2019
Look which Southern C Summit alums we spied connecting, collaborating and creating this month!
Alums We Spied in Digital and Print Media
- Lydia Fenet, Managing Director of Christie’s, featured on Into The Gloss sharing her hair, makeup, and skincare routine (photo: Tom Newton)
- Adoption Share featured in The Wall Street Journal for their incredible Family-Match service (photo: @_thearamirez)
- Alli Elmunzer launching her own podcast, The Inspired Entrepreneur!
- Amy Mills of 17th Street BBQ featured in Southern Living‘s “The Most Influential Women in Southern Barbecue Now” (photo: Ken Goodman)
- Artist, Katherine Sandoz, featured in Goop’s article on Savannah, Georgia
- Editorial stylist, Erica Hanks, styling a story in Garden and Gun‘s February/March issue (photo: Nigel Parry Photo)
- Fabrics from Rebecca Atwood and Lulie Wallace in the January 2019 issue of Southern Living magazine
- Harvest Jewels featured in the January 2019 British Vogue
- Holly Phillips of The English Room in the High Point Style Report
- Laura Mixon Camacho of Mixonian Institute invited to join the Forbes magazine Coaches Council!
- Liberty County in Good Grit magazine (photo: Bobby Cary Photography)
- Mandy Kellogg Rye of Waiting on Martha included in Editor-at-Large’s “What Not to Miss at The Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market” (photo: Rustic White Interiors)
- Multiple projects by Amanda Louise Interiors featured throughout HGTV Magazine (photo: Brie Williams)
- O&O Hooch featured in Lowcountry Cuisine Magazine for the fizzy drink’s “mixing magic”
- St. Simons Island restaurants, Southern Soul Barbeque, Halyards Restaurant, Crabdaddy’s Seafood Bar and Grill, Certified Burgers and Beverage, Sandy Bottom Bagels, and Del Sur Artisan Eats, included among Only In Your State’s go-to spots for those looking to “Eat Your Way Through One of Georgia’s Most Coveted Beach Towns” (photo: Halyards Restaurant)
- Winslett Watson of Lettees featured in the January/February issue of Savannah Magazine (photo: Richard Leo Johnson)
Alums We Spied Collaborating
- The Southern C co-founders, Cheri Leavy and Whitney Long, guest curating on the blog of alum and 2019 Summit sponsor, Well & Wonder! (photo: Kelli Boyd Photography)
- A collab about a collab! Angie Avard Turner writing about a collaboration between alums ZAGS and Croghan’s Goldbug Collection in Gift Shop Magazine (photo: Angie Avard Turner)
- Alli Elmunzer joining the team of fellow alum Carolyn Sutton PR as Content + Visual Social Strategist (photo: @carolynsuttonpr)
- Art By O’Neill painting a gorgeous Belgian fence backdrop for fellow alum, The Vine (photo: Lindsay Kersey Stewart)
- Article by Angie Avard Turner featured in Gift Shop Magazine regarding her collaboration with fellow alum catstudio to benefit The Fisher House Foundation
- As Marysia celebrates 10 years in business, check out her amazing collaboration with alum, HATCH Collection! Together the two came out with a fabulous line of swimwear for expecting mothers (photo: Marysia)
- Doodle Dog Creative designing a new website for fellow alum, L. Moore Designs
- Lavin Label, LBH PR & Co, and Kelli Boyd Photography collaborating on a shoot for The Cottage Journal (photo: Kelli Boyd Photography)
- Liberty County mentioned in fellow alum, Emily Hines, “Amazing U.S. Islands to Escape to Now” on Far & Wide
- Maizie Clarke doing a popup at Southern Baked Pie in Atlanta on their way down to Sea Island for the 2019 Summit
- VIETRI, Inc. featured on the blog of fellow alum, LCB Style
- Waiting on Martha, Nicely Built and Two Friends owners discussing how to boost your digital strategy and in-store environment at AmericasMart
Are you an alum who’s been featured in digital or print media OR have you collaborated with another alum? Let us know by emailing email@example.com!