I Spy TSC Summit Alums: February 2019
Look which Southern C Summit alums we spied connecting, collaborating and creating this month!
Alums We Spied in Digital and Print Media
- Amy Mills of 17th Street BBQ joining the cast of Food Network Canada’s Fire Masters as a judge
- Amy Mills of 17th Street Barbecue featured in the editor’s letter of Southern Living, among “The Women of Barbecue”
- Angie Avard Turner discussing hashtag ownership in Editor-at-Large
- Darcy Miller-designed keepsake tin featured in InStyle magazine
- Eddie Ross in the January/February 2019 issue of House Beautiful
- Lisa Furey’s kitchen in Palmetto Bluff featured on the cover of Better Homes and Garden’s 2019 Beautiful Kitchens and Baths Spring edition, in addition to a six page spread!
- Jewelry by Dudley VanDyke featured in the February issue of Vogue (Photo: Bibi Cornejo Borthwick)
- Lizzie Fortunato Jewels in Town & Country Magazine
- Miron Crosby‘s Black Jackie boot featured on the cover of the March 2019 issue of Town & Country magazine (Photo: Claiborne Swanson Frank)
- Steele Marcoux, editor of Veranda Magazine, in Editor-at-Large (and she mentions The Southern C!) (Photo: Veranda)
- Stylist Erica Hanks featured by Daily Front Row for transforming for the fashion scene of Charlotte, North Carolina
- Thankful Fairy featured in The Brunswick News
Alums We Spied Collaborating
- The Southern C founders, Cheri Leavy and Whitney Long, featured on the blog of alum and 2019 Summit sponsor, King Bean Coffee Roasters (Photo: Kelli Boyd Photography)
- Sallie Holder and Louise Pritchard hosting an all-day workshop, “A Step-by-Step Guide to Earning More in 2019” in Charlotte, North Carolina
Are you an alum who’s been featured in digital or print media OR have you collaborated with another alum? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!