I Spy TSC Summit Alums: June 2018
Look which Southern C Summit alums we spied connecting, collaborating and creating this month!
Alums We Spied in Digital and Print Media
- Angie Mosier‘s photograph of Chef Kevin Gillespie in The Local Palate magazine.
- Babiators founders featured on CNBC. (photo: @babiators Instagram)
- Black Southern Belle sharing how to throw a fourth of July party with Black Enterprise (photo: Sean Money + Elizabeth Fay)
- Brian Hart Hoffman of Hoffman Media named one of “12 LGBT Food Industry Leaders Get Real About Inclusiveness In The Kitchen” by Buzzfeed
- Chairish in the June issue of Better Homes & Gardens magazine. (photo: Chairish)
- Colonial House of Flowers sharing a Seashore and Succulent Tablescape Inspiration on the Pottery Barn blog (photo: Jade + Matthew Take Pictures)
- Coolibar featured on the WWD blog. (photo: Coolibar)
- Eddie Ross chats about Edgewood Hall in the June issue of House Beautiful magazine. (photo: Alison Gootee)
- Elaine Burge‘s Georgia home featured on domino.com (photo: Laura Negri Photography)
- Emily Hines sharing why “Rosé Beers are the Drink of This Summer” on USA Today‘s 10best blog (photo: Ryan Hines)
- Golden Isles Olive Oil wins the “Small Business of the Year” award from the Brunswick-Golden Isles Chamber of Commerce (photo: Brooke Roberts Photography)
- Harvest Jewels featured in Alabama Farmers Federation magazine. (photo: @harvestjewels Instagram)
- Jonathan Savage designing a one-room pad in House Beautiful. (photo: Jonathan Savage)
- Lavin Label featured as one of “12 Ways to Decorate Your Porch This Summer” on the House Beautiful blog with a photo from fellow alum Kelli Boyd Photography.
- Leigh Webber‘s photos featured on gardenandgun.com AND in the June/July 2018 print issue. (photo: Leigh Webber)
- Leland Gal featured in Midwest Living Magazine. (photo: Marty Baldwin)
- Libbie Summers named one of 50 “Top Picks for the Best in Southern Food” by Taste of the South Magazine.
- Mainly Baskets Eastern Shore Wicker Side Chair featured in House Beautiful. (photo: Mainly Baskets)
- Minted‘s table runner in the June issue of Better Homes & Gardens magazine. (photo: Adam Albright)
- Pappy & Co. featured in StyleBlueprint
- Plateful Solutions‘ Strawberry-Peach Sangria recipe named a “Top 21 Strawberry Recipes” from NY Times Food (photo: Hunter McRae)
- Rebecca Atwood‘s fabrics in the June issue of House Beautiful magazine. (photo: Pamela Cook)
- Steve McKenzie‘s painting retreat named one of “5 Once-in-a-Lifetime Experiential Retreats” by StyleBlueprint (photo: Annette Joseph Style)
- Tara Guérard named “#1 Wedding Planner in the Southeast” by Vogue (photo: Corbin Gurkin Photography)
- The Laundress in the June issue of House Beautiful magazine. (photo: Stuart Tyson)
- Whitney Durham Interiors in the summer issue of Atlanta Magazine’s HOME (photo: Laura Negri Photography)
- Yara Bashoor featured in Fast Company magazine (photo: @yara.bashoor Instagram)
- ZAGS® sun wraps featured in the July/August issue of Southern Lady Magazine. (photo: ZAGS®)
Alums We Spied Collaborating
- Amy Mills of 17th Street BBQ on the Draper James blog AND popping up at the Lexington and Nashville stores to sign her book, “Praise the Lard” and share recipe samples (photo: Ken Goodman)
- Lavin Label sharing her St. Simons travel guide with the Draper James blog (photo: Tamara Gibson Photography)
- Marti Tolleson‘s home, produced by our co-founder Whitney Long and shot by Kelli Boyd, on the cover of Southern Lady’s Southern Style at Home magazine.
- Mary Beth Creates shooting Nikki Fairman and Sarah Adams as they prep for their Cooking Channel pilot “Charleston Chow” (photo: Mary Beth Creates)
- Mary Francis Flowers guest curating on the Well + Wonder blog. (photo: Well + Wonder blog)
- Melissa Payne Baker and mb greene collaborating on a limited-edition bag design. (photo: @melissapaynebakerart Instagram) + collaborating on a custom glass design for the Suthin Girl subscription box. AND they are all popping up at House of Hazen!
- Nashville Artist Collective popping up at Draper James in Nashville. (photo: @nashvilleartistcollective Instagram)
- Thörn Alexander Needlepoint popping up at Leland Gal in Leland, Michigan. (photo: Leland Gal)