I Spy TSC Summit Alums: July 2018
Look which Southern C Summit alums we spied connecting, collaborating and creating this month!
Alums We Spied in Digital and Print Media
- The Southern C co-founders Cheri Leavy and Whitney Long sharing their recipe for Summer Tomato and Peach Salad with the Draper James blog. (photo: Kelli Boyd Photography)
- Blackberry Patch‘s Blackberry Lemon Thyme Preserves featured in the July/August issue of Cook: Real Food Every Day (photo: @blackberry_patch Instagram)
- Catherine Austin sharing her best and worst interior design buys with the Wall Street Journal. (photo: @catherinemaustindesigns Instagram)
- Chenault James‘ parents’ Michigan lake home featured in a multi-page spread in the July/August issue of Country Living Magazine. (photo: David A. Land)
- Stylist Frances Bailey styling a pool house feature for House Beautiful. (photo: Peter Murdock Photo)
- The St. Simons home of Kelly Revels, co-owner of Vine Garden Market, featured in Better Homes & Gardens (photo: Paul Costello)
- Jeffrey Johnson featured in the July/August issue of Luxe magazine and the summer/fall issue of High Point Market Style Report. (photo: @jeffreydesigner Instagram)
- Jenn Zawadzinski‘s photos of her mother’s struggle with Alzheimer’s featured on Woman’s Day.com (photo: Jenn Zawadzinski)
- A Johnson Vann Interiors designed home, shot by fellow alum Kelli Boyd Photography, in the July/August issue of Southern Home magazine (photo: Kelli Boyd Photography)
- The entrepreneurial journey of Mary Beth Greene of mb greene featured in DeSoto Magazine.
- Mod Squad Martha in the July/August issue of Cook: Real Food Every Day (photo: @modsquadmartha Instagram)
- O&O Hooch on Bravo’s Southern Charm. (photo: O&O Hooch)
- Rebekah Webb’s entrepreneurial journey featured in Voyage ATL.
- Salacia Salts making an appearance on Bravo’s “Southern Charmed”. (photo: courtesy of Salacia Salts)
- Sugaree’s Bakery featured in the July/August issue of Taste of the South magazine. (photo: Bella Vie Photo)
Alums We Spied Collaborating
- Angie Avard Turner writing about fellow alums Melissa Payne Baker and Stacy Milburn in Gift Shop Magazine (photo: Angie Avard Turner)
- Carrie Peeples of NeatSmart talking about the importance of organization on the Kandrac & Kole podcast. (photo: @neatsmart Instagram)
- Kat McCall of Kat McCall Papers teaching watercolor classes at Camellia Creative in Pelham, GA (photo: @angieavardturner Instagram)
- Lauren Hopkins sharing 5 PR tips for promoting your blog or business with the Draper James blog (photo: Kelli Boyd Photography)
- mb greene and Island Haus Paperie collaborating on a limited-edition painted bag.
Are you an alum who’s been featured in digital or print media OR have you collaborated with another alum? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!