I Spy TSC Summit Alums: February 2018
We spied a number of Southern C Summit alums connecting, collaborating and creating this month!
Alums We Spied in Digital and Print Media
- A watercolor illustration by Kat McCall graces the pages of augusta magazine.
- Wardrobe stylist Erica Hanks styling Twine and Twig Style for Garden and Gun magazine. (photo by Landon Neil Phillips).
- Brunswick, Georgia-based Dot & Army featured in Okra Magazine (photo: Summit alum Kimbrough Daniels)
- Ashley Stamoulis of SUTHINGIRL named a 2018 “Southern Made Makers to Watch” by Good Grit magazine.
- A design from Eddie Ross of The Mine featured in Better Homes & Gardens magazine
- Rinnovo Studio featured in Jezebel magazine Artist and alum Jessica O’Neill was also mentioned for her collaboration with Rinnovo.
- An interior design project by Jonathan Savage of Savage Interior Design featured in Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles magazine.
- Lizzie Fortunato featured in Vogue magazine for designing her own wedding dress (and earrings, natch). (photo: Les Loups)
- An interiors project by Tracy Dunn in a ten-page spread in Southern Lady magazine.
- Emily Maynard of Elva Fields had her bracelets featured in February’s Family Circle magazine.
- Rose-Marie Swift of RMS Beauty shares her morning routine with The Newsette.
- Mandy Kellogg Rye of Waiting on Martha sharing her favorite Amelia Island stops in Atlanta magazine.
- Bryce Brock and Kelly Revels of The Vine on St. Simons Island, Georgia are inducted into the Bulldog 100.
- Charlotte Interior designer Catherine Austin designing a flamingo-inspired room in Coastal Living magazine.
- An interiors project by Southern Studio Interior Design on the House of Turquoise blog.
Alums We Spied Collaborating
- Southern C co-founder Whitney Long producing a story for Hoffman Media’s Southern Lady magazine.
- Charleston Rice Beads from Candy Shop Vintage in fellow alum SUTHINGIRL’s Spring 2018 subscription box
- TSC Summit Alums x Draper James
- VeryVera’s Red Velvet Cake on the Draper James blog. (photo: Brent Cline)
- Lou What Wear on the Draper James Instagram feed while at the 2018 Southern C Summit.
- LCB Style on the Draper James Instagram feed while at the 2018 Southern C Summit.
- Laura Trevey on the Draper James Instagram feed while at the 2018 Southern C Summit.
- A logo designed by Thomasville, Georgia branding firm Fontaine Maury adorns custom packing tape for Fuzzy Goat Yarns’ new “Fuzzy Fix” mystery subscription box service.
- Carrie Morey of Callie’s Biscuits demonstrating how to make crab dip in Vera Stewart of VeryVera‘s TV kitchen (photo: Mary Beth Creates for the 2018 Southern C Summit)
- Emily Burton Designs and Colonial House of Flowers collaborating on a wedding (which was also featured on Style Me Pretty!)
Are you an alum who’s been featured in digital or print media OR have you collaborated with another alum? Let us know by emailing email@example.com!