Coterie Crush: Lindsey Lane of New York City, NY
We have a Coterie Crush on Lindsey Lane of Lindsey Lane Design in NYC. Lindsey’s style is polished, preppy, and traditional while still having a fun, modern twist. She uses inspiration from her everyday life in NYC and her southern upbringing to add quirky elements and pizazz to her design!
Check out Lindsey’s favorites that she shared with us here…
Raoul Textiles. Whether it’s a beach house, New York City apartment, or country home, each print has many uses. The colors, patterns, and textures of the hand printed linen are understated and elegant at the same time.
Being newly engaged, this is exciting because china patterns are on my mind! I love Herend Princess Victoria in blue, and Herend doesn’t stop at china. Their collectibles like porcelain rabbits, miniature pigs and even donuts add unexpected elements to a traditional dinner place setting. I cannot wait to become a collector and fill my table and home with many different pieces!
Benjamin Moore #1646 Lookout Point. This light blue is fresh and airy and perfect for a porch ceiling or bathroom walls.
Even though it’s a lifestyle blog, my all time favorite is A Piece of Toast. I have enjoyed watching this blog evolve. The authors are such an inspiration!
For spring and summer– Diptique Geranium Rosa and winter and fall– Diptique Feu de Bois
John Rosselli in New York. I could move into the shop tomorrow and I’d be set with their furniture, textiles, china collections, accessories, lighting, and more! Everything is unique and absolutely beautiful!
Such a tough one! I loveSally King Benedict‘s painted faces and think her combination of colors is fantastic. However, Jeff Koons is on my mind as I’m anxious to visit his show at the Whitney Museum in New York soon!
As a child I collected miniature tea sets. I look forward to bringing them back into my home when I have more space!
A cold pitcher of sweet tea and my grandmothers wedding cookies!
YOUR STYLE IN FIVE WORDS OR LESS:
Traditional, whimsical, bold, bright, and clean.
Links to spotlights on other interior designers and tastemakers –
- Cullen O’Steen of Cullen & Co Interior Design
- Holly Phillips of The English Room
- Anna Kristin Yarbrough and Cameron Weaver of Interior Canvas
- Lisa Mende of Lisa Mende Design
- Courtney Barnes of Stylecourt
- Joann Kandrac and Kelly Kole of Kandrac and Kole Interiors
- Roger Higgins of R. Higgins Interiors
- Haskell Harris of Haskell Harris Creative
- Tami Ramsay of Tami Ramsay Design
- Mary Bryan Peyer of Mary Bryan Peyer Designs
- Susan Hable of Hable Construction
- Shani Gilchrist of Camille Maurice
- Lauren Leonard of Lauren Leonard Designs
- Sidney Wagner of Eclectic Interior Design Group
- Angie Hranoswsky of Angie Hranowsky Design Studio
- Liz Williams of Liz Williams Designs
- Jill and Steve McKenzie of Steve McKenzie’s
- Chandos Dodson of Chandos Interiors
- Ty Larkins of Ty Larkins Interiors
- Elaine Griffin of Elaine Griffin Interior Design
- Bunny Williams of Bunny Williams Home
- Vicky Serany of Southern Studio Interior Design
- Sandra Ericksen of Sandra Ericksen Design,LLC
- Lori May of Lori May Interiors
- Tobi Fairley of Tobi Fairley Interior Design
- Leigh-Ann Sprock and Leigh Goodwyn of LeuxDeux Dorm
- Jonathan Savage of Savage Interior Design
- Cathy Austin of Catherine M. Austin Interior Design
- Camille Styles of Camille Styles
- Courtney Giles of Courtney Giles Interiors
- Jade O’Connor of Jade O’Connor Design Inc
- Melanie Turner of Melanie Turner Interiors
- Paula Mcintosh of PJM Interiors
- Dominique Delaney of Comfy Cozy Couture
- Emilie Hatch of Shells & Chinoiserie
- Anna Schwab of Adger Interiors
Co-Founder of The Southern Coterie