Compilation – Friday Favorites
Every day, I run across so many things online that catch my eye. Some make me laugh, some make me cry, some restore my faith in humanity while others leave me scratching my head. Whatever the case, these are all too good to keep to myself. Here are the videos and feel good stories that got my attention this week. Take time out to click thru and watch or read. I know how busy we all are so I wouldn’t steer you wrong. Enjoy and happy weekend!
1. This made the rounds a couple of weeks ago and made me laugh out loud. In case you didn’t see it, you are welcome and if you did see it, bet you’ll still enjoy. It’s worth another look if only to learn some of these dance moves.
2. Humanity at its finest… these 22 inspiring acts of kindness are humbling.
3. I was feeling really bad for the adorable dog Cooper until… well, you’ll see…
4. Have you met Kid President? If not, I am thrilled to be the one to introduce you! Watch this video and you’ll be hooked, too. He’s all kinds of adorable, hilarious and smart. Be prepared to spend some time after watching this one because you will want to check out the others in the sidebar.
Titled “A Letter To A Person On Their First Day Here”, it will have you laughing and crying at the same time. Here are a few teasers for his nuggets of wisdom: 1. There’s plenty of reasons to dance, you just gotta find them. 2. Treat everybody likes it’s their birthday even if it’s not. 3. Some days your kite will fly high, other days it gets stuck in the trees.
5. Just when you thought the Facebook movies craze was over, up popped this spoof.
6. Finally, tissue alert. If only we all had the heart and wisdom of this 8 year old. His dad would be so very proud of his little boy.