5 Tips for Holiday Primping
The holidays are a fun time, but a rushed time to say the least. And this year there are 6 fewer shopping/party days between Thanksgiving and Christmas! What’s a stylish girl-on-the-go to do to stay fresh and beautiful? For how to get through the holidays with style, click here for a complete guide. And keep reading for some more tips.
- No time to iron that silk blouse? A flat iron will remove wrinkles from small areas like plackets and ruffles.
- Lipstick always getting on your teeth? Try this: lick your finger like you would if you were cleaning out the cookie batter bowl…strange, but it works. image via zuri
- Want to get those laundry whites whiter? Add an aspirin (has to be an aspirin) to wash.
- Need to tighten a belt? Take it to a shoe repair shop and ask for another hole. image advice
- Want to wear skirts in winter but you have white scaly legs? Use tanning lotion and out the door you go!